13.56Mhz Printed Disposable Self Adhesive NFC Tag Fragile Label
NFC Tag Fragile label have been specially designed so that any attempt to remove them
will destroy the antenna and stop the tag working. They are
designed to prevent tags being moved between objects and locations.
When we tested them we were amazed how effective they are and can
safely say that if attached well to a surface, they certainly won't
be able to be removed and repositioned. The surface of the tags
simply chips away, effectively damaging the antenna loop and
destroying the tag.
- Type: Fragile RFID Label Tag
- Chip: HF, UHF
- Material: Inlay Material: PET+AL Outer Material: Paper
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Storage Temperature: -40 to 100
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Programming Cycles: 100,000 times
|Crafts Available||3M adhesive back side|
|CMYK Offset printing, Silk printing|
|Encoding with your data including URL, Website etc|
|Serial Number including UID, Laser number|
- NFC Forum
- Leading performance for all NFC applications.
- A top-performing product with ideal size
- Performance ratio for NFC mobile devices.
- Unique 7 byte serial number.
- ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag applications compliance.